Note: Customized service for filament spool (diameter and weight) is available – if your buy is over 5kg..
Wood PLA 3D Filament Printing Projects – Owl
Wood PLA 3D Filament Printing Projects – Monarchess
Wood PLA 3D Filament Printing Projects – Tree Boy
Wood PLA 3D Filament Printing Projects – Zhao Cai Mao Cat
About XTZL3D Wood PLA Filament
Wood Filament, actually, its complete name is “Wood PLA Filament”. Yes, it is also a mixture of PLA for 3D printer. Mainly uses wood fiber, rice hull fiber or other natural plant fiber to fill with Poly Lactic Acid, then a new environmental protection material produced after processing. And wood PLA is waterproof, ant caustic, wet resistance, no moldy and so on, prints effect from the filament is so close to real wood. We can obtain more colors with control extruding temperature.
Why Choose XTZL3D Wood PLA Filament
The following are the reasons of why we recommend the product for you：
- Our wood filament has great wear characteristics and permeability, more resistant to high temperature than others, smooth and no clogging.
- Gives you a print that most similar with a real wood carving, no matter the smell, appearance and touch.
- It is an environment protection printer accessory, friendly to your family.
Wood PLA Filament Use Suggestion
- Do not wait too long if the filament heated in nozzle to avoid expanding and burning. You can start to print when the temperature is up to 190-200 °C.
- 0.4mm nozzle is available.
- Bed temperature is 40-50 °C.
- After finished your print, please put the wood pla filament into the vacuum bag and seal it , avoiding wet whether.
- Avoiding clogging from carbonization at high temperature
Empty the remaining material to avoid clogging, because damp wood powder is easy to expand and cause clogging.