New Arrival: Item: Transparent/Clear pla or named Translucent pla
The Transparent/Clear pla 3d printer filament is good for the hot moon light models, obviously, you need a colorful led light work with it. Your prints change their colors with the colors change of led light, light can go through the material so as to show the amazing light effect.
1.1.75mm PLA Filament： High precision and perfect quality 1.75mm PLA filament Various colors are at your choice. There are also imitation marble PLA filament, imitation silk PLA filament, imitation wood PLA filament, and transparent PLA filament. Meet your various needs for materials needed for 3D printing.
2. High Precision Perfect Quality: PLA printer filament perfect roundness and dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm. Approximately 330m-340m of filament on each spool. 1.75mm PLA printer filament no warping, no odor,no clogging, no bubbles. Resulting in printed parts that have an outstanding surface finish and are highly precise.
3. High Compatibility With PLA printer Filament: The standard 1.75mm PLA printer filament is suitable for both 3D printers and 3D printing pens. 1.75mm PLA printer filament printing temperature is 190-220 °.
4. Eco-Friendly Materials and Vacuum Packaging: The raw material for making 1.75mm PLA printer filament is ROHS certified. 1.75mm PLA printer filaments are made of degradable materials. PLA printer filament vacuum packaging with desiccant to keep it dry and prevent dust and foreign matter from entering, ensuring optimal storage conditions.
5. After-Sales Protection of PLA printer Filament: We are a professional manufacturer of 1.75mm PLA printer filament. You don’t need to worry about the quality of 1.75mm PLA printer filament. Our service team maintains a 24-hour email reply to answer your questions. Even if you don’t want PLA printer Filament anymore, we offer a refund.
Transparent / Clear PLA 3D Filament Printing Project – Moon Lamps
XTZL3D filament winding copyright certificate:
Note： Customized service for filament spool (diameter and weight) is available – if your buy is over 5kg.
So why we recommend the PLA 3D printing filament for you, if your 3D printer supports 1.75mm?
Factory Direct Price
XTZL3D is a professional manufacturer of the filament, we offer the better price to our retail and wholesale customers not only the site here but also Amazon & AliExpress stores.
But you also know, price is not the only factor – material and quality are important as well.
Environment – Friendly
A poly Lactic Acid material now is widely used in many industrial fields. And it comes from a wide range of source – such as corn starch and sugarcane, but not nonrenewable resource like fossil fuel, non-toxic and tasteless. It is biodegradable in to active compost, that’s why we said the PLA filament is environment – friendly and safe for your prints.
Technical and Quality
- Winding tightly and tidy: Filament easy to be tangling in printing, which will interrupt your plan and mood ob
- iously – we have solved the issue.
- Diameter tolerance of +/- 0.02 mm: Our 3D PLA is small tolerance, no bubble and even size, that makes it can flow with a consistent rate.
- High Purity Raw-Material: No waste, no second-hand material, so it won’t be clogged and flow fully.
- Perfect Printing Effects: You may find your masterpieces are smooth without warping after the filament finished printing, and the color is as expected well.
- Various Colors: Over 10 colors, you may select white or transparent and any other filament for your prints.
Suitable for 3D Printers
The XTZL3D PLA filament is suitable for 1.75mm size printers, before shopping please refer to your printer instructions.
How to Replace
1. Install the filament spool to your printer and heat the extruder
2. Cut the head of the filament (just like a spire shape) so that it can go through to the tube and feeding inlet port.
3. Keeping press the extruder handle and push the filament until it can be pressed out.
PLA 3D Printing Filament Using Suggestion:
Before installation and replacement, we need to heat the extruder to 200 degrees Celsius or the printer will be damaged.