Note: Customized service for filament spool (diameter and weight) is available – if your buy is over 5kg.
About PETG 3D Printing Filament
As a new type of printing material PETG filament has advantages of both PLA and ABS: strength of ABS and printability of PLA. And it has good thermal forming, toughness and weather resistance and short thermal forming cycle, low temp and high yield. In printing, PETG filament don’t need to store in a confined space due to its low shrinking percentage and good hydrophobicity. In addition to this, it is fewer odors in printing and can meet requirements of food contact managements – environment friendly.
Why Choose XTZL3D PETG Filament
- Diameter tolerance ±0.02millimeters
- Heat resistance : 75-80 °C
- Light transmittance close to PC
- Coming with hydrophobicity, won’t be blocked of water expansion
- Neat and regular line arrangement technique ensures the smooth printing fundamentally without blocking.
PETG Filament for 3D Printing Use Note
- Printing temp 230-250 °C depends on different printers
- The bottom layers, need to be in a few higher temp and turn off fan (to stop it curling).Speed 10-15mm/s
- The top layers, need to be in a few lower temp, fans turn on/off depending on the situation. Speed 30-60mm/s.
- Bed temp 80-120 °C, better to preheat 5-10 minutes before printing
- Nozzle size better over 0.5mm