Note: Customized service for filament spool (diameter and weight) is available – if your buy is over 5kg.
About PC L 3D Printing Filament
The key feature for PCL (Polycaprolactone) filament to be best filament of all low temp 3D printing pens is 60 °C melting point – avoiding burn in using. Most 3D pen users are child, so the safety is the most important factor. Another factor is non-toxic and tasteless, protects the child from chemicals. Another feature is, PCL material will be brighter in colors after adding pigment – to be irresistible to the little child. And if the finish is not perfect as assumption, we can re-shape it with 50-60°C water. Just like PLA, PCL filament is an biodegradable plastic, environmental – friendly.
Why Choose XTZL3D PCL Filament
- Low touch temp 30- 40 °C
- Can be repeated shaping and recycled
- Useful in life, such as, USB interface protection with drawing a few rounds
- Pinched arbitrarily – in 50°C water, it is oil – free silly putty.
- Diameter tolerance ±0.02millimeters
- No bubbles, good shaping and heat fusibility, no blocking pen
PCL Filament for 3D Printing Use Note
- Pen point temp 25 °C
- Melting temp up to 70-80 °C
- Best printing tem is 70-100 °C