Note: Customized service for filament spool (diameter and weight) is available – if your buy is over 5kg.
About XTZL3D Nylon/PA 3D Printing Filament
Nylon is a term of Polyamide, in short is PA. So, we called Nylon Filament as well PA filament. You may find Nylon Filament is tougher and more durable than other printing filament. It is widely used in engineering and suitable for making general daily articles due to the high melting temperature and low friction coefficient, for example, printing spanner, gear and other DIY parts. Common size of the filament is 1.75mm diameter and 1kg per spool but you may need different size depends on your prints. Besides black, we have regular color white PA. But for B2B purchasers we can customize other colors as long as the minimum quantity 1 ton.
Why Choose Nylon PA Filament’s
- Your prints from Nylon filament is smooth and silky enough, high gloss and good melting fluidity.
- It allows a wider range of working temperatures, and needs a low requirement in printer temperatures.
- Has no peculiar smell and smoke in printing, clean and environmental protection.
- As one of 3d printing material, Nylon PA has higher elasticity, tenacity, purity and strength than other types.
- Diameter tolerance ±0.02 millimeters
- Good packing protection from duct and moisture, after produced, it will be put into the oven for drying and vacuum – packed.
Nylon/PA Filament Use Suggestion
- Non-toxic, but do not long-term contact with acid and base.
- Nylon filament has a strong hygroscopic property, absorbs moisture from air and the water weight ratio up to 10%, even just placed indoor.
- When the Nylon filament flows out from nozzle with a lot of white smoke and crackling sound, it means the filament is seriously affected by moisture. There will be bubbles on the surface and even off separation between layers.
- To avoiding edge warping, bed temperature suggests to between 100 °C , and a little glue shall be covered on the printing platform with PVA bas glue stick.
- Please seal and store together with the desiccant after opening, avoiding exposure to strong light for a long time, prevent fire and keep dry and moisture – proof.
- Nozzle Temperature 230 -260 °C