About Dual Extruder 3D Pinter XT-P-D3
We highly recommend the dual extruder 3d printer – XT-P-D3 to those who love 3d printing deeply! It was designed for veteran 3D printing players for some complicated designs, or something with a lot of arcs, bevels or hollow decoration. One extruder is for model printing, other is for solubility support printing, and then dissolves the support in water to obtain a smooth support surface after printing finished.
- Separate: Obviously, the two extruders are separate and noninterference during the printing. You may set different temperature, extruder’s speed, printing speed and packing density for different printing materials. The product can hold completely when prints with 2 types of nozzles’ diameters.
- Dual: Dual extruders means saving double time, there are COPY printing mode and MIRRO printing mode by two driven nozzles for your choice – helps to save your time!
Why Choose XT-P-D3
- Larger Scale: Build volume is 300*300*350 mm, it is a big capacity for a desktop FDM 3d printer.
- Photoelectric Sensor: It adapts an excellent 100X photoelectric sensor EE-SX6722Z3D – fast responsive and reliable performance.
- Easy Extruder Kit: Easy to assemble and easy to apart
- Leveled Modes: Auto leveling and manual leveling. The first level always decides that the whole printing model is successful or not and the leveling is the most important fact to this. Obviously, auto leveling is friendly to most of inexperienced users. The product has met the requirement, it tests the distance between nozzle and platform, controls Z axis’ distance so that they can be kept in level. But to the experienced users, they prefer manual leveling because that is more flexible and accurate.
- Document Formats: It accepts STL, JPG,G-Code formats
- Resume Printing: You may have these problems in printing, power-loss or filament run out. Especially the power-loss, how to let it remember where it left and back to continue and then resume printing? For the problem, we added the power-loss recovery feature – where left where back to start. Another situation is ,how to recognize when the filament will runout? For this, it has a feature of filament runout recovery – when it detects the filament has runout or will runout, it will stop printing automatically and conserve energy. Both of the two features are belongs to resume printing, you don’t have to worry about the situations anymore.
- Assemble: Only needs 3 steps, 5 minutes can finish completely.
- Printer Body Material: Aluminum
If you need a dual extruder 3d printer, the one may be a nice recommendation for you with a competitive price as usual.We provide some free model files on the footer of our printing website and update erratically, you may try to start your artwork now.
Printer host : 1 set
H-linkage kit : 1 set
Installation & maintenance tool : 2 boxs
Nozzle Kits : 2 nozzles