Note: Customized service for filament spool (diameter and weight) is available – if your buy is over 5kg.
About XTZL3D Carbon fiber PLA Filament
It is a mixture of tiny carbon fibers and PLA material, one type of our PLA 3D printing filaments which has great stiffness & tensile strength, ultra high temperature resistance in non-oxidizing environment. As well- known, virtue of carbon fiber is light & strong, and we retain advantages (environmental, renewable, nontoxic, etc.) of PLA with our exclusive formula to serve to strong combinations. You can just set a bit higher filling rate (50-) than normal, then can get a great prints – even it was in a thin – walled designed.
Why Choose XTZL3D Carbon fiber PLA Filament
XTZL3D has strict requirements regarding product quality. For example, our printing filament series controlled and limited in material purity, diameter tolerance, consistent flowing rate and so on.
- Quick-drying: Support high-speed printers.
- Strength-to-Weight Ratio: Your industrial prints can meet requirements of direct use.
- Low Shrinkage Rate: Can use in printing bigger size model and no deformation
- Durability: Keeps prints from it a long enough using life.
Carbon fiber PLA Filament Use Suggestion
- The brass nozzles will be wear and become larger diameter after prolonged used due to its high stiffness, so we suggest to uses a hardened material nozzle, such as stainless steel.
- When you want to change ABS filament to PLA filament, recommend to keep printing PLA for above 5 minutes to make sure there is no any other ABS residue.
- Keep air flowing inside of printer when it working, recommend to buy one if yours has no cooling fan.
- Due to the reason of adhesion, if your print can not be taken out from bed, recommend to heat the bed to 50-80 °C.