The tube for 1.75mm filament is made from PTFE or namely F4, full name is Polytetrafluoroethylene, in English is Teflon. Teflon is one of plastic, which is the highest temperature resistant (280°C -300°C), electrical resistance 45KV/mm, resistant to strong acid & alkali, and the wear-resisting. So hose made of PTFE is suitable for FDM 3d printer, for the high temperature working environment.
- Suggestion: long-term working temperature under 240°C for ABS, PLA and Nylon filament materials.
- Low Temperature Resistant: Can keep soft in -100°C
- Ageing Resistant: the best aging life in plastics
- High Lubrication: Friction coefficient is only 0.04, and won’t change with the temperature.
- Hose’s inner wall is not easy to adhere to colloids and chemicals.
- High Chemical Stability: Can withstand all the strong acids
- 2 free pneumatic push-in fittings, PC4-M6 PC4-M8