Note: Customized service for filament spool (diameter and weight) is available – if your buy is over 5kg.
About XTZL3D ABS 3D Printing Filament
ABS plastic material is widely used in machinery, electrical, textile, automobile and other manufacturing industry and chemical industry. In 3D printing, ABS filament comes with these advantages of higher heat /impact/chemical resistance and so on – it is the most stable material so far, and is the best choice of engineering plastic for melt deposition molding 3D printing process. In order to avoid huge damage caused by static electricity to electronic components and prevent of the occurrence of static electricity effectively, it is necessary to use ABS filament for your prints.
Why choose XTZL3D ABS Filament
- Specific resistance of finished prints’ surface is 103 – 105
- High rigidity, then large prints will not be deformed.
- Fast printing speed
- Perfect flexibility, it won’t be broken and just bent only – under high pressure
- It can be used to print normally within one year after being opened – not easy to absorb moisture.
- Diameter tolerance ±0.02 millimeters
ABS Filament Use Suggestion
- Printing Temperature: 220-260 °C
- Bed Temperature : 80 – 120 °C
- It produces strong smell when printing, so suggested a well – ventilated room.